How to naturally tame Frizzy Hair? Instant Fix method

8:23 PM ssilkydhillon 0 Comments

Hello Beauties!

I hope you all are all set and enjoying the fall weather. It has been raining lately and getting cold where I stay. At many places like mine, fall brings rain and a rainy day can bring a lot of us like myself frizzy untamed hair. When hair is not properly hydrated it will try to attract all moisture from the climate and become frizzy.

So, in order to keep your hair from getting frizzy, keeping it moisturized is the key.

I use this simple technique which keeps my locks moisturized and even helps lock in moisture for long.
Photo: Pic taken after Anti-frizz treatment
So, here is how to go about it -
Immediately after you wash your hair and your hair is still damp take a pea size amount of coconut oil between your palms and rub both palms together.
Now run your fingers at the very ends of your hair as this is the most dry part of your tresses.
Work the left over oil over the very top of your head. Smooth out your hair at the top with your palm. As a result, the most weather exposed parts of your hair get a slight coating of oil without making hair look greasy.

This has helped me and can be an instant fix. I feel as hair is still damp, oil prevents it from drying easily and keeps it moisturized for long. So, hair can reap benefits of being moisturized for long.

Catution:
Do not do this, if you are going to blow dry your hair afterwards.
Although coconut oil has a high smoke point. Still it has not been proved to be a any good heat protector. So, it could damage hair if you blowdry or apply any heat tools with oil in your hair.
Instead, apply a pea size amount of oil after you have already used all the heating tools.

I have started doing it whenever I wash my hair and have seen quite a difference. Let me know if you happen to try and tell me how was your experience. Do you use any other methods for frizzy hair? Please comment below and share. We will love to hear from you and try.

With Love
Ssilky Dhillon
Let us treat our natural selves with what nature has to offer - Stay green!
Follow my blog
Subscribe to Ssilky Dhillon on Youtube
@ ssilkydhillon on Twitter
@ssilkydhillon on Instagram

0 comments: